Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-06 Origin: Site
The core features of the nucleic acid extractor.
1. High efficiency: full magnetic rod and amplitude adjustment technology optimization, can easily cope with all kinds of tiny magnetic beads, easily achieve the extraction of nucleic acid without hanging wall for residue.
2. Accurate temperature control: the use of deep hole heating with better wrapping, significantly reduce the temperature difference between the tube and the set temperature, enhance the efficiency of lysis and elution.
3. Safety: Disposable extraction casing and UV sterilization lamp are used to avoid aerosol contamination of different batches of builds and reduce operation danger.
4. Intelligence: the UI design of the unique cockpit control panel can show the parameters of operation at one time, which is easy to understand and operate.
5. Standardization: multiple running programs can be edited as needed, and with a large storage kernel to ensure uniform experimental conditions.
6. Automation and high throughput: Nucleic acid extraction experiment is automated, 32 samples can be processed at one time, and the speed of processing nucleic acid is 4-5 times of single manual extraction
7. With supporting reagents: with strong technical support power, let users experiment becomes more simple and easy.
8. Reagents open: reagents can cope with all kinds of magnetic beads method nucleic acid purification kits on the market
9. Simple and convenient maintenance, convenient and fast.
The extraction method of nucleic acid extractor, also called pipetting method, is to realize the extraction of nucleic acid by fixing the magnetic beads and transferring the liquid, generally through the operating system to control the mechanical arm to realize the transfer. The extraction process is as follows.
1) Lysis: The lysis solution is added to the sample, and through mechanical movement and heating to achieve mixing and full reaction of the reaction solution, the cells are lysed and nucleic acids are released.
(2) Adsorption: Magnetic beads are added to the sample lysis solution, mixed well, and the magnetic beads have a strong affinity for nucleic acids at high salt and low pH values to adsorb nucleic acids.
(3) Washing: Remove the applied magnetic field, replace with a new tip and add washing buffer, mix well, remove impurities, and remove the liquid under the action of the applied magnetic field.
(4) Elution: Remove the applied magnetic field, replace with a new tip and add elution buffer, mix well, the bound nucleic acid is separated from the magnetic beads to obtain the purified nucleic acid.